Nutrichef Ltd- Terms & Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions "we" or "us" shall mean Nutrichef Limited (company number 5167708) of Unit 11 Branksome Business Centre, Cortry Close, Poole, Dorset BH12 4BQ and "you" shall mean the customer(s) whose details are provided on the online booking form. References to meals in these terms and conditions are references to those meals comprising the Meal Plan.
1. These terms and conditions (the "Terms") apply to any order placed by you with us. By placing an order you agree to be bound by these Terms and you should therefore read them carefully. Once we have accepted the order placed by you a contract is formed which incorporates these Terms in their entirety.
2. No variation to these Terms will be effective unless accepted by us in writing.
3. The price for the Meal Plan ordered by you will be as shown on this booking form. If you subsequently amend your order or order additional meals or products as part of the Meal Plan any additional prices charged will be notified to you at the time we confirm the amended order.
4. All prices are exclusive of VAT, which is not payable. The price includes delivery to your address.
5. Payment for the Meal Plan and for all additional meals and products ordered pursuant to clause 3 may be made by credit card or debit card at the time of ordering.
6. The credit cards and debit cards accepted by us are any of the following: Mastercard, Visa, Switch/Maestro and Solo. You agree to indemnify us against all loss, cost and expenses incurred by us in obtaining payment from you in the event that we are unable to recover the full price due from you.
- FRESH MEAL PLAN: All cool bags and ice packs delivered with the Meal Plan remain the property of Nutrichef.
- FRESH-FROZEN MEAL PLAN: You may keep all packaging materials, but, if you would like them to be collected by us, please follow the instructions that come with your delivery.
8. After delivery to your home, you are responsible for ensuring that the meals are kept at the right temperature. After delivery, we cannot be held responsible for the safekeeping of meals.
- FRESH MEAL PLAN: Meals must be kept chilled until they are ready to be heated and/or eaten.
- FRESH-FROZEN MEAL PLAN: Meals must be kept either in a fridge or freezer, depending on the instructions on the meal dish and/or menu, until they are ready to be heated and/or eaten.
Your Right of Cancellation
9. If you wish to postpone or cancel all or part of the Meal Plan you are required to provide us with 48 hours' notice if you are on our FRESH service, or 7 days’ notice if you are on our FRESH-FROZEN service. Any postponed meal plan days will be transferred to the end of the meal plan. In the event of cancellation, we will reimburse you for any meals that you have paid for and have yet to be prepared. However, we recommend that customers follow a meal plan for a minimum of 14 days in order to experience the benefits of eating Nutrichef meals for an extended period of time.
10. We prepare meals using a wide range of ingredients, including the following known allergens: nuts, seafood (including different kinds of fish), soybeans and soy products, seeds (including sesame seeds) and celery. If you suffer from any allergies you are required to inform us at the date of placing an order. If you do not inform us at the outset we are entitled to assume that you do not have any allergies. Subject to clause 16 we do not accept any liability for allergic reactions suffered by anyone who eats our meals.
11. We distribute health foods and healthcare products. Any information provided by us is for educational purposes only and is not intended to replace the advice of a qualified medical doctor. You are advised to seek medical advice before starting any nutritional programme particularly if you have any medical condition that affects your dietary needs.
12. We are proud of the quality of our products and meals. You must notify us promptly if you are dissatisfied with any part of the Meal Plan ordered by you. Where such complaint is genuine we will, subject to clause 14 below, refund the cost of any meal or product supplied by us which does not meet with your reasonable satisfaction.
Exclusion of Liability
13. We warrant that (subject to these Terms) all Meal Plans will be provided by us using reasonable skill and care.
14. We produce meals for customers with a variety of special requirements, including vegetarians, vegans and people with other specific ingredient dislikes. Whilst every effort is made to prepare and deliver specially-prepared meals for these customers, occasionally a mistake might occur and the customer might receive a standard dish instead. In such an instance we will offer our apologies and attempt to resolve the issue by offering a complimentary meal or additional day on a meal plan. Subject to clause 17, we accept no liability whatsoever for damages caused by making genuine mistakes of any kind.
15. Where we make any refund under clause 12, we shall have no further liability to you under clause 13.
16. All other warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law are to the fullest extent permitted by law excluded from the contract between us. Your statutory rights are not affected.
17. Subject to clause 18 our liability to you (if any) under these Terms is limited to the total amount charged to you for the Meal Plan ordered.
18. Nothing in these Terms shall limit or exclude our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- for any matter which it would be illegal for us to exclude or attempt to exclude our liability.
19. We will do everything possible to deliver the meals and products to you on the days agreed. However, you are advised to stock spare meals in the unlikely event that we are unable to make a delivery. We will notify you as soon as reasonably possible if for any reason we are unable to deliver a set of meals on the agreed date and we will endeavour to deliver a replacement set of meals at a mutually convenient date.
20. The meals and products will be delivered to the address you provided on the online booking form. We reserve the right to decline to accept or cancel any order received from you at any time and to restrict or eliminate deliveries in your area from time to time.
21. If there is no-one at your address when we attempt delivery we will leave the meals in their packaging in accordance with the delivery instructions provided by you on the online booking form. We will not be liable to you where the meals are spoilt as a result of your failure to accept personal delivery and you will still be liable to pay for the cost of those meals and will not be entitled to any refund.
22. We reserve the right to withdraw or alter any products or meals comprising the Meal Plan at any time and will not be liable in this event. Where a product ordered by you is no longer available we will endeavour to offer a suitable alternative.
23. We respect your privacy and will process your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and any other applicable data protection legislation and only insofar as is necessary for performing our obligations under these Terms. By giving us your details you agree that we will be able to use them for operational purposes. (See our separate Privacy Statement).
24. Whilst we believe these Terms are fair and reasonable, if any provision in them is found by any court, tribunal or administrative body to be wholly or partly illegal, invalid, void, voidable, unenforceable or unreasonable then that provision shall be deemed to be severed and removed from these Terms and the remaining Terms will continue in full force and effect.
25. These Terms constitute the whole agreement and understanding between us and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings between us.
26. A person who is not a party to these Terms shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Party) Act 1999 to enforce any of these Terms.